Automotive Liability Insurance
A policy purchased by vehicle owners to mitigate costs associated with getting into an auto accident. Instead of paying out of pocket for auto accidents, individuals pay annual premiums to an auto insurance company; the company then pays all or most of the costs associated with an auto accident or other vehicle damage.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?Depending on your policy, you coverages may include:
- Bodily Injury Liability for injury of death resulting from a collision caused by the insured.
- Collision coverage for damage caused by a collision.
- Comprehensive coverage for damage not caused by a collision.
- Liability coverage for damage to property resulting from a collision caused by the insured.
- Medical payments insurance for treatment of injuries resulting from a collision caused by any party.
- Rental reimbursement for payment of a rental car while the insured's car is being repaired.
- Towing and labor for towing the insured's car to a garage and minor repairs but not the parts.
- Underinsured motorist coverage for charges exceeding the other party's insurance limit.
- Uninsured motorist coverage for recovery of all dues that would have been paid by the other party's insurer if he or she had one
For a review of your coverages or to request an auto insurance quote, contact us today!